Weekly Pool Maintenance in New Jersey
Scope of work:
- Vacuum using our system (we never vacuum through your system, as that adds additional strain to your equipment).
- Scrub waterline and insides of skimmers.
- Skim surface.
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets.
- Service filter – Backwash and add new DE if applicable.
- Perform on site water analysis.
- Adjust chemicals and salt to industry standards.
- Ensure equipment is operating as expected (test fire heater if it is not running when we arrive).
- Provide customer email of chemical readings, photo, and summary of service.
Plumbing & Equipment Winterization (included in pool closing service)
Equipment repairs and replacements
Automation and Lighting Upgrades
Air pressure testing